By this time, many of our OFW kababayans are already preparing to make a homecoming right in time for Christmas festivities here in Manila in December. Because I believe that you our dear OFWs are really our “Bagong Bayani” — I thought of dedicating this post just for you. Advanced Merry Christmas! And wait… some MP3 music here for you:
Here’s The Hotdogs’ Manila. Enjoy!
P.S. When I was myself an OFW, this song was one of my favorites. Ahhh… brought back so many happy memories! - and by the way, those gay OFWs out there who needs info on the best gay entertainment Manila can offer, just email me and I’ll be glad to give you some tips!
Possibly Related Entries:
- Dental Beauty Tips from Tita Tessa
- Tips on Gay Relationships
- Gay Man’s Unrequited Love
- 10+1 Tips: Seducing a Straight Guy
- Credibility and the corporate world
- Connecting with a Cutie Cabbie
- Enjoy Halloween in Malate
- Podcast: Coming Out, part 2