The trailer for Alfred Vargas’ movie entitled Gigil has started showing on TV, and it makes me giggle. Alfred plays Felix, a dive master in Boracay. Alfred relates, “Iâ€™m the ideal guy, boy-next-door type. I met Katrina in a bar. I save her from a guy na nambabastos sa kanya. We fall in love, but she starts suspecting that Iâ€™m the guy na umagaw sa boyfriend niya who turned out to be gay, so she suspects bading din ako.” O di ba interesting? Hehehe! It opens November 22, and I’ll be one of the first to watch it!
Possibly Related Entries:
- Boom Antonio, silent bomb
- Big Borat
- Let’s Start the Zaturnnah Fe-vah!
- Troika, sizzling new indie movie
- Meryl Streep, gay icon
- “Twilight Dancers” given X rating
- McVie Show reviews “Twilight”
- Zsazsa Zaturnnah Zemplangz