I was prowling the gimmick scene at Greenbelt 3 with friends, and thought of dropping by Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (again) to see Gepoy, the cutest barista ever. Too bad he was not there. Hmpt. But, but, but…. I found another barista, not as cute, but his snobbish attitude makes him more mysterious, more interesting. Didn’t get his name (was it Neil? oh I’m really getting old) but was able to take a sneaky snap with my cellphone camera.
He’s that guy with spiky hairstyle, and kinda swarthy too… but then again, I say the attraction with this one is his unsmiling, sternish mystery. When I was on my way out, I saw him taking his break, alone, in one of the outside tables, smoking. He should have invited me; and we can be smoking, smoldering, together, all night long.
Possibly Related Entries:
- Cutest Barista at Coffee Bean GB3
- Update on Gepoy, the cutest barista
- Sweet Enough to be a Sugar Daddy?
- Andrew Gordon, cutie-cute-cute
- Dino Imperial, Cute Coke Kid
- Search for Mr. Service Crew
- The Biboy Ramirez Sex Appeal
- Polo Ravales, from cute to hot