What can you say in an email to entice someone to get to coffee talk? You are trying to get to the first date level. So what are the tricks to flirting online?
A 38-year-old female comedian said, ” I don’t think it is hard to flirt via email at all. It’s like acting. It’s very fun to flirt online.” Here are some ideas that should help you get to a first date faster.
Three online flirting success keys:
1. Humor is your ally: A 35-year-old male film editor told me, “It depends on the person. You need to be able to read the person to tell what kind of humor you can get away with. Humor is definitely sexy and so is confidence because girls pick that up.”
2. Keep it simple: Use light-hearted emails with an upbeat tone to attract dates online. A 40-something female painter shared, ” Make your responses simple and use easy questions in your emails to flirt.” There is no need for long emails either. A 42-year-old accountant told me, “I can tell if I am interested in three or four sentences.”
3. Hand out compliments: One of the best ways to flirt online is to extend a sincere compliment. One guy told me, “I always try to say something subtle, but sincere.” You might say to someone who plays the piano, “I think it is awesome that you play piano.” He added, “Be sincere and don’t throw out phony baloney.”
By Liz H. Kelly. Read more here.
Possibly Related Entries:
- Gays Are Great Conversationalists
- You may subscribe to this site
- The Tiburcio Series
- Pinoy Hunk of the Year
- Lem Pelayo’s Undies
- “Am I gay?” - the conclusion