Forget what you know about gays always buying the latest fashions. A recent study shows it’s their desire for the latest gadgets that really defines their spending habits. According to Simmons Market Research Bureau, gays and lesbians are more likely than most adults to have the latest gadgets that technology has to offer and will usually buy them regardless of cost. And why Apple? Because they are the only company that produces consistently sleek, cool, and most of all, FABULOUS, gadgets!
Here’s some cool Apple-related gadgets that are subject to gay gadgeteer lust:
1. the red iPod Nano: the iPod that not only plays good music but fights AIDS as well!
2. the pink iPod tie — to carry and match your Nano. If you’re looking for a convenient place to carry that iPod nano, the Pink Commuter tie is for you, that is, if you don’t mind looking slightly fey wearing pink. Actually, this 100% silk tie is available in red and navy for metrosexuals, in addition to pink for all you others. The tie has a special loop that keeps all those wires in check, and it looks like you could run the wires up behind your tie and underneath the collar of your shirt, discreetly poking out the back on their way to your earbuds. So if you’re forced to wear that coat-and-tie monkey suit all day, might as well take advantage of it with a great place to hide your tunes. From Thomas Pink for $85.
3. the MacBook Pro: my ultimate laptop crush. Powered by a 2.0 or 2.16GHz dual-core Intel engine. Up to five times the speed of the PowerBook G4. Eight times the graphics bandwidth. With built-in iSight for instant video conferencing on the move. Front Row with Apple Remote to dazzle everyone in the room.
Possibly Related Entries:
- Top and Bottom, shop for the fab
- Is God Against Gays?
- Hello World
- Lovapalooza: no gays allowed?
- Why gays love the Apple iMac
- Pinoys lead in “masturbation” too!
- Gay Christmas Shopping