Last year, I celebrated Halloween in San Francisco’s Castro District. It was such a blast - with everyone coming in super fabulous costumes. Some even had nothing on! Big crowd, and so fun! This year, I was in Malate, our own version of San Francisco’s Castro District. Not everyone was in costume though, but those who were in costume gave the rest of the crowd a real great treat. Ang saya!
Here are photos of some costumed Halloween creatures prowling the vibrant party atmosphere of Malate last night.
See more photos… go to the next page!
Possibly Related Entries:
- Medieval Halloween Costume Ball
- Enjoy Halloween in Malate
- Events at Bed this September
- A Party and the Poser
- M2M Pinoypride Eyeball Party
- The First Noel (a true story)
- Sanctuario Spa in Malate
- Sanctuario Spa Opens in QC