Ten days before Christmas! Let’s make the Yuletide gay with….
1. Think of someone you don’t exactly like, and make him/her happy today with a small gesture of kindness (e.g., smile and greet an obnoxious officemate, “Merry Christmas!”)
2. Chit-chat with your company janitor or the yosi vendor outside your office — make him/her feel that life is good despite all challenges!
3. Compliment a fellow employee, or a subordinate.
4. Or think of any small act of kindness…
Spread cheer and love… this is your contribution to world peace!
Possibly Related Entries:
- Happy 100th Day To Me!
- Turning Six Months!
- Rebounding from the Dark Ages
- Gay Man’s Unrequited Love
- Homemade Fruit Acid Skin Care
- Three Things That Make Me Happy
- Way Back Into Love
- Guide to Gay Men Wearing Jewelry