To Gus, to that guy who I slept with last Friday (no, not Gus; and no we didn’t get to sleep), and to all married gay men (including those who plan to get married): this is for you.
Now that the Brokeback Mountain fever has subsided, it may be worth it to slowly chew on some really poignant scenes. This is one of them.
To dear readers — depending on whose emotions you zoom in, you may have different takes on the scene just presented. Tell me, no tell us, what’s yours?
Possibly Related Entries:
- Another One Bites The Dust
- And Yet Another Married Man
- Gay In Aeternum
- Ms. Venezuela, ang baklang querida
- Story of A Love Lost, by Barako
- We have an ally in Brad Pitt
- Gay Daddies in the Closet
- Gay OFW + Straight Tambay