I look out the window, and this drama I see:
Sometimes when I am at my lowest, I get surprised by such serendipitous discovery of beauty. In silence, I take in this fleeting moment of overwhelming allurement, the sun painting such intense colors on the sky to backdrop the silhouette of buildings. I recollect myself, and whisper… “may guwapo kaya diyan sa kabilang condo?”
Hehehe! Photo credit: myself — seriously, I took this photo in my veranda, looking out to the neighboring condos. So nice, noh!
Possibly Related Entries:
- Smile and Face Another Day
- Can We Ever Change What We Really Are?
- Joy and Sorrow
- Does Size Matter?
- Drama Queens This Is For You
- Dante Balboa, Professor with a Boa
- Dyal Chowdhary, Sweet and Spicy
- A Party and the Poser