1. an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
2. representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
3. old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
4. being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O’Neill.
A hunk of the yesteryears, Emilio Garcia can (in my opinion) still pass as yummy to a lot of us here… may asim pa rin ang lolo.
More pictures ahead.
Possibly Related Entries:
- Jiggs Garcia, another DLSU hunk
- Anton Bernardo, vintage hung hunk
- Hunk Of The Year 2006
- Choose Your Pinoy Hunk
- Patrick Garcia is that your yaya?
- Hunk Battle: Luis vs. Andrew
- Gardo Versoza, another vintage hunk
- Zanjoe leading H.O.T.Y. poll