It’s in his eyes that I see if the words I hear from his mouth actually came from the heart.
It’s in his eyes that I see if that magical moment of our togetherness can wonderfully stretch to years of growing old together.
It’s in his eyes that I see, as I pierce it with my own gaze in the rapture of pleasure, that the unity of our flesh is indeed a unity of our souls.
Model: Paolo Cabalfin
Possibly Related Entries:
- Sorry guys, I sorely want this
- Friday Gay Sightings at Promenade
- Enchong Dee in Game K N B?
- An MMS from Janvier Daily
- Seducing the straight, “-er” types
- Half Crazy
- The Boracay Eyeball - conclusion
- Yummy Kris Martinez