“Uy, may kuwento ako sa iyo!” my friend blurted out one evening we were in Greenbelt. I featured this same friend in my post entitled “Seducing the straight ‘-er’ types” And just I suspected, the “kuwento” was about another “-er” escapade. Last time I witnessed him work on a “wait-er,” this time the accomplice was a “taxi driv-er.”
After regaling me with all the gory details of how he ended up being invited by the taxi driver to have a taste of him (haha!), he was generous enough to disclose some tips of the trade.
Connecting with a cutie cabbie
1. Never do it when you have a fellow passenger — this is common sense. The taxi driver would be most comfortable flirting with you if it were just the two of you.
2. Take the front passenger seat. This will give him a chance be more intimate with you, both with stories, and if you get lucky, with some tender (tender daw o!) touches here and there.
3. Start off with good, casual conversation. Ask open ended questions to make him talk — and this is the trick, let him talk more. He who has the questions control the conversation — and it should be you driving it instead of the driver! Example: “Paano ka nag-start mag-taxi?”
4. Veer the conversation towards the topic of his source of carnal satisfaction — like, when was the last time he saw his wife/girlfriend (especially if she lives in the province), or if he has experiences with wild city girls. Start with straight escapades. This is the trick here. Then when he is primed, the conversation pretty lubricated enough, you can shift to, “eh sa bading may experience ka na?” - or something to that effect.
5. Be very mindful about his body language. If he is showing any sign of resentment, or does not really talk much, then you should know what to do: STOP! I don’t want you getting mauled. Remember, our objective is to connect, and not get a big, sore blackeye.
Lastly, common sense ha! Always keep safety in mind. And enjoy! Hehehe!
(P.S. Pasensya with the photo included here, yan lang nakita kong pic na medyo cute na cab driver on the net, hehehe!)
Possibly Related Entries:
- Andrew Gordon, cutie-cute-cute
- Alwyn Uytingco, cutie eyecandy
- Do you remember Chester?
- Bulge Galore!
- Enchong Dee in Game K N B?
- College Cutie Chester
- Harren Cuevas who?
- Do you like Mark Herras?