Polonius is a character from Shakespeare’s Hamlet. The character is best known for uttering the immortal words: “To thine own self be true,” as well a few other phrases still in use today such as “Neither a borrower nor a lender be” and “brevity is the soul of wit.”
Let’s put an element of fun in this post — take a guess, who is this boy?
To find out, go to Page 2 of this post!
Pages: 1 2
Possibly Related Entries:
- Aga Muhlach’s Transformation
- Can We Ever Change What We Really Are?
- Fighting the “gay transformation”
- Joseph Kidwell, the transformer
- Kim Gantioqui’s Transformation