1. The 3rd MGG podcast has been recorded — with the topic on Coming Out. I’m currently editing it, and will be done within the week. This is the 2nd podcast where we have the Troikabloggers / Troikapodcasters: Mcvie, Gibbs, and me. (Plus: we have a guest podcaster — RG Boy, the author of the online gaming blog for gay folks GayNGame — who shared his fear of coming out to his family.) Watch out for it!
2. Now that I have mentioned Gibbs, and also for the love of theater, let me invite you to checkout his feature on the most fantabulous musical ever staged by a Filipino group of artists, the “Rama at Sita.” I myself watched the musical in UP Diliman, and Gibbs’s post (with exclusive video excerpts of an actual live performance of the musical!) again brings to life this great work of art!
And for Christian Bautista…
3. And let me present to you, Christian Bautista’s wet look
Possibly Related Entries:
- MGG Tidbits
- Borgy to Sam: “You’re gay!”
- Does gayness define you?
- Gay Blogging Tidbits
- Dyal Chowdhary, Sweet and Spicy
- Jay Espano and MGG tidbits
- “Trick,” feel good movie