In email groups built for our kind as target recipients — and yes they abound in Yahoo Groups — one would frequently encounter messages such as this particular one:
140/atletic built..5′8 20.. fr samploc,manila 4 serious takers only.. (masseur here) rate..1500 pluss fare etc.. masahe and extra service.. mobile number..09166140*** name..ken just call me not txting me i igoner txting me.. i dht have place..i accept home and hotel/motel service. ..for more info just call me….
The title of this post, “A GOODLOKING GUYS IS HIRE” is actually a verbatim copy of the spammed email’s subject.
This guy also gives a link to a “Guys4Men” profile, which shows his pics:
In his profile, he says the following:
i am jm 21 fr manila 5′8 meduim built white complexion. funny person ,unterstanding,cool, adventures, independent, simple person, honest gawpo daw, down to earth , i am not big pretender.. i dnt care the gender the person as long we understand each other if she or he …. there only one rules ‘ BE YUR SELF no matter what you are as long u happy… and i am not judge mental person for me we all deserve equlality for ever individual…. i am happy what i am rigth now.and a figther person because no matter situation or tradegy in life i always keep smiling because life is short and dnt lose yur faith in god remeber ‘ GOD LOVE US ‘ even we are sinner and ‘.just keep cool guys…
Now, what do I think of this? Let me share my thoughts:
- Poor, poor kid — it is obvious the guy is uneducated, with the way his sentences are composed. He sorely needs some help — can somebody support him in his education? I think his parents should.
- Quick Money – even with the risk of sounding like a social commentary, let me say this. That we’re suckers for quick money. I hope we develop our sense of dignity in living via hard work. Sabi nga ni lolo, kapag may tiyaga may nilaga. (Hmmm… is prostitution not hard work? He!)
- His clients should beware – this boy being used by one too many, he is a prime carrier of whatever virus it is.
- He is looking for love too — the way his G4M profile is written, it seems there in that site, he is more of a person looking for love, and not a sex trader. There, another multidimensional online character.
I am not here to judge. However let me just say there is a certain feeling of pity in my heart as I see his ads. A certain thought that wishes him, and everyone like him, a better life. We all, them included, deserve a dignified one.
Possibly Related Entries:
- Gay Guys’ Summer Get-Away
- 7 Reasons Why Gays Chat Online
- Questions for Migs: Answers
- He Loves Only Straight Guys
- Janvier Daily in Climax Bookazine
- 10+1 Tips: Seducing a Straight Guy
- Afraid of Being Old and Lonely
- Raymund Lim, chinito of Provoq