Gibbs Cadiz, Inquirer editor and resident theater critic responsible for the wobbly knees of theater actors and actresses before a show, comes out in his blog — and tells everyone why for six long years he’s been single. Go read his coming out post, and maybe some of you can identify. And don’t forget to drop him a comment, and make him feel the love from all MGG readers! Gibbs is a dear friend, and a great, great companion. Love you, Gibbs!
(Migs thinks to himself: “Ako kaya, mag-come out na rin kaya ako sa blog ko?” Hahaha! Happy Valentine’s day everyone! Spread the love and cheer! World Peace!)
Possibly Related Entries:
- What do you want to see in MGG?
- Letter from a Silent Reader
- Ricky Reyes: Ang Mother ng Ganda
- Straight guy best friend
- “Am I gay?” - the conclusion
- How Popular is this Blog?
- On Mr. Basketball Player
- Do you already have your Dodong?