Why is Migs confused? Why is Migs not as active in the blogosphere these days? Read the title for the answer.
So ipagpatawad na ninyo ang lola ninyo. Lilipas din ito, pramis.
For now, let me mention some notable blog posts I read recently.
1. Swak na swak! Jun Lana is synonymous to witty. Read his latest post entitled “Heartbroken” and transform yourself into a raving fan, if not yet.
2. The saga continues — a long and winding path of CC’s gay love/sex story (telenovela ito!). CC’s the guy who plays around while his partner is away. Judge him not, he’s not a book. He’s a friend whose principles on love I do not exactly agree with, but whose friendship I treasure dearly, and protect tooth and nail.
3. PinoyCentric gives away free theater tickets to aficionados!
4. If you’re happily single, and want to feel the urge to go grab a partner, read MugenBlue’s “A Massage To Remember.”
5. I heard Coconuter has posted another set of topless pics… with abs to show. Wanna see? (Photo above is a teaser. Yes, that’s Coconuter.)
Possibly Related Entries:
- The Actor, The Basketball Player, and The Blogger
- Doug Kramer getting hitched!
- On Mr. Basketball Player
- “Only One Name Touches My Skin…”
- John Arigo, hunky baller
- Sweaty, hunky basketball players
- Chris Tiu, I love you too!
- Doug Kramer, sexy baller