Was scanning through the news at Yahoo Philippines, and guess what I found as headlines?
• Philippines sprays chemicals in desperate effort to…
• Fresh fighting erupts in Philippine south
• Ship for Philippine spill cleanup delayed
• Philippine oil slick threatens rich fishing grounds
OMG - so super negative! To non-Filipinos reading this, you know what, it really ain’t that bad here. Maybe not intentionally but the media doesn’t do a good job in showing the whole picture. If I were you, visit Good News Pilipinas, an anti-dote site for all the negative buzz on the country.
And may I suggest, to all gay guys out there — let’s help lift our country naman even through our small, gay and merry ways. Why not visit an orphanage? Or build a gay-themed village through Gawad Kalinga? Oh, I can just imagine the fancy decors we will put there! Such a great idea! Let me know if you really want to do that — I’ll join,promise!
Kisses to all, and please spread goodness, kindness, and love, in all its forms!
Possibly Related Entries:
- Pink Film Festival in Metro Manila
- Homophobia Among Us
- Dante Balboa, Professor with a Boa
- Mr. Gay Philippines 2007
- Pinoys lead in “masturbation” too!
- To Chat or Not To Chat
- I Heart Bikoy!
- Mr. Gay Philippines 2007 Winner